Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Stash down update. Week 2.

With 5 skeins of yarn arriving in my knit in a box subscription I thought this week would have more yarn entering the stash then leaving the stash. Then I tried to put the wash cloth cotton stash away. The cotton doesn't fit in the cube I have to put it in. My solution as always was to stop tidying and start knitting. As I finished the second skein I spotted 4 Giant Skeins of Aran weight yarn destined to be 3 tops, 2 cardigans for my mum and brothers ex, and a jumper for my niece. Those skeins take up a lot of space so I finished one of the cardigans. To celebrate finishing a adult sized cardigan I cast on the shawl that came in January's knit in a box subscription.

This week I have managed to knit

  • 7 Wash cloths
  • 1 Blanket Squares
  • and 1 Adult Cardigan
My total in meters is
Meters in 978.4
Meters out 1650.7
Result 672.3 meters have left my stash this week, So far this year my stash is 1,049 meters smaller then it was on new years eve.

With so many amazing yarns and patterns avalible I wonder how long I can keep the stash shrienking.
Wish me luck

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...