Pages

Saturday 20 October 2018

Making the most of my craft time.


With more projects then there is hours in a decade I find it hard to finish larger projects. Its not always possible to spend and hour sat at the sewing machine or on the sofa knitting. As I watch podcasts I find myself wondering how podcasters manage to work full time, cook, clean, look after kids, and knit a Jumper.

I'm hoping the answer is little and often. Each day when I get craft time I aim to work at least 1 row on a large project, 5 rows on a smaller forgotten project, and if I have any time left I work on which ever project is most interesting. This way all my project get a little attention with out the pressure of having to find large chunks of time to work on the larger projects.

I have been using this plan for about a week and have already managed to finish a blanket, A scarf and a hat. Not bad for a weeks work.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...