Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Knit in a box.

For Christmas I got a 3 month subscription to the ladies Knit in a box. My first instalment arrived Saturday morning, and I couldn't be happier. When I opened the box the knit was exceptionally well packaged, with a great deal of thought and care going into the selection of each and every items included in the box.

 It contains a pattern, yarn to knit the pattern and a few extra goodies. I can't wait to cast on my new project and already know who the finished item will be given to next Christmas.

I love every item in the box and went straight to the website, saved it in my favourites, and will extend my subscription as soon as the gift subscription runs out.

Looking through the previous boxes I wished I had found it sooner. I can't wait to see what I get in future boxes as their arrival is sure to be the highlight of the month.

I would recommend Knit in a box to anyone and everyone looking for a crafty gift to give to a knitting friend. The boxes are definitely worth every penny.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...