Pages

Sunday 12 January 2020

All the KALs

As I take a break from spring cleaning and start catching up on podcasts, I started making a lsit of all the KAL's I want to enter. How many knit along's can I enter a pair of socks into, so far I have found 4. There is the Yarn Hoarders Free all the house elves 2020 year long sock KAL, Grocery Girls January sock bash, Craft House Magic Retro MAL, and The Bakery Bears Patron Race to the moon KAL.

I love looking at everyone's finished makes, Adding patterns to my queue, and yarn to my stash. I find joining a KA*L motivates me to finish projects in a reasonable amount of time. With a long history of never winning I rarely join KALs for the prize's, I join for the inspiration, motivation and conversation with other crafters.

With so many KAL's to take part in this year I should have no problem completing my gift crafts.

What motivates you when you lose steam on your projects?

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...