Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Clubs don't count.

My 2020 shop the stash challenge was going really well for a whole 18 hours, Then a Bellica yarns posted on Instagram that they had released a new mystery sock box. so I brought it. In my defence I have been collecting Laura's sock boxes since September 2016. I love all the colourways I have received. Out of the months I have knitted I have been able to get a long pair of socks, a short pair of socks, a mitred square, a granny square, and still have left overs. with 2 blankets on the go that contain only Bellica yarns mystery sock box yarn I couldn't not buy the new box.

Apart from the sock club I have made no purchases and have used more yarn then I will be getting in the sock box.

This week I have finished
  • 1 Dishcloth
  • 1 Adult hat 
  • 1 Adult cowl
  • 1 Baby hat
  • 1 Pair baby mittens
  • and 11 Blanket squares 
This used a total of 367.3 meters of yarn and 1 full skein from my stash.

I am happy with my progress so far and have no guilt over my purchase. Most of the projects I knit are knit out of 100% acrylic yarn, so I am choosing to see my hand dyed merino nylon blend socks as a reward for all the gift crafting I do.

Join the Stash down 2020 Challenge over in the Ravelry group
Chatter Thread   Prize thread

Enjoy your crafting and never feel guilty about what you use, make, or buy.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...