Pages

Sunday 26 April 2020

#30makechallenge update.

April 27th 2020

After a rough start I am catching up on my #30makechallenge completing a total of 19 wash cloths in 1 week, all I have to do is weave in the ends. As my stack of wash cloths grows and plans of what colour and scent of soaps and candles to match with the wash cloths,  my thoughts drift to my ever growing gift list and the hardest question to answer is always would they like / use / need that I can buy or make and give to them.

With my will to craft still in hiding the search for this years Christmas make is ongoing. Last year I made hats and cowls for the whole family from Tin Can Knits Anthology Pattern. The Anthology Pattern is a quick and easy knit with loads of colour work options and sizes for all the family. 

What is your Favourite gift make?

Stay home, stay safe, keep crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...