Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

Creating space for creativity.



As my pile of finished objects grows the brain space it was taking up is being filled with creativity. So many ideas for new designs I don't know which one to start with. I have ideas for socks, scarves, blankets, cardigans, and jumpers.
The combination of cooler weather, increased craft time, and a stitch dictionary has made an enormous difference to my mood. As I craft like a machine I am reorganizing and sorting my supplies. With a cleaner tidier craft space when I want to craft I have more time working and less time tidying, searching and cleaning.

Maybe this year I will finally manage the me made Christmas I have been failing to achieve for 4 years, or maybe a huge pile of half finished patterns waiting to be written up.

However you craft, don't forget to have fun.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...