Pages

Thursday 4 October 2018

Climbing WIP mountain


With Projects piling up, and more new starts then finishes, I need a way to complete the started projects while starting new ones. While watching the Bakery Bears Dan said he rotates projects so all of his projects get worked on. Kay's response was I work on the project that calls to me most.

I woke on the project that shouts loudest and forget the rest, unfortunately the loudest most interesting project tends to be a new start. One possible solution I tried is a combination of Dan and Kay's Knitting plans. Everyday I pick and older unloved project and a newer more exciting project. I force myself to work 10 rows on the older project and reward myself with time spent on the newer project. So far this seems to be working. Since starting this new knitting plan I have finished 2 pairs of socks, a scarf, and almost finished a blanket. The best part is I have only started one new project.
Will I ever get WIP mountain under control? Probably not, but at least I will have fun trying.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...