Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Crafting Through Corona

With Social distancing turning to self isolation turning to lockdown, I can't help but wonder how people who don't craft will stay sane. With my ever growing pile of PHDS, Now is the perfect time to once again try and make a dent in the pile and get some projects finished.

Knowing how much I love to start new projects I trying another 30 makes in 30 days challenge with the focus on quick and easy gift projects. With a new caston everyday my almost empty git box should get a much needed boost.

I will be spending my isolation making washcloths, soap, bath fizzers, candles, hats and anything else I can put in the gift box.

To spread the love I will try and add a free pattern or tutorial for my daily make, some will be mine some from other people.

How do you plan to stay sane in this caotic time?

Stay Home, Stay well, and happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...