Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Washcloths to the rescue.

April 22nd 2020

Way is it every time I set myself a crafting challenge, I lose the will to craft. Since the starting the 30 makes challenge on the 1st of April I haven't touched any of my crafts. That was until I started sorting the stash and found an embarrassingly large collection of Knit Picks Dishie. With so many colours to choose from I find myself collecting skeins every time I get board.

Knowing I can knit a washcloth in about an hour I dived into the stash and started knitting up the Dishie. Using the yarn stash is the same as tidying up right? In one day I managed to knit 5 washcloths kick starting my crafty impulse.

The best part about washcloths is they are so quick to finish. I can cast on dozens of new projects every week without adding to the ever growing mountain of discarded projects.

With a mountain of washcloth growing in the corner of the room, the next challenge is what to do with them all. Last Christmas I paired up the wash cloths with home made soap for the standard toiletry gift with a twist. The gift sets went down really well and I got several requests for more of the same next Christmas and birthdays to.

With so many requests for gift knits I best dive back into the stashand find this years must make gift.

Stay home, Stay Safe And Keep Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...