Pages

Monday 4 February 2019

New Year New Challenges.

As the spring cleaning begins I am once again shocked by the size of my craft stash. I have more then enough supplies to last several lifetimes and love all of it, But how can I make space for all the new supplies I want to add to my collection? Solution, use it or lose it. As I wade into the mountains of craft supplies I am trying to look at each item and ask myself

  • Do I like it?
  • Will I use it?
  • How will I use it?
  • When will I use it?

If I don't like the item, and I don't think I'll use it then it is time to find a new home for my beloved craft supplies. The biggest problem I have encountered is I still love all my craft supplies and don't want to get rid of any of them. So know the race is on to find uses for and begin using my supplies before I find enough new supplies to bury myself under.

The next issue is combatting PHD mountain. As I go through my supplies I find to many new projects to start, so I am trying to finish 2 projects before I start a new one.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...