Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Sew Over Heated

As the temperature climbs I finally have an excuse not to do housework. Today I spent the day sat in front of the fan sewing.

When I looked at the results of yesterdays sewing I realized I got the measurements very wrong. The size of the bag wouldn't work. So I randomly hacked a bit of the bottom and hoped for the best. The bag looks much better but is still to tall. The only other issue is the zip, more practice needed, a lot more.

The piece of fabric I cut off was to big to throw away but to small to be used for much, so I decided to practice putting in zip by turning it into a pencil case.

The end result is much better then expected even though it was rushed with very little thought. I will have to take it apart and re-sew it properly.

The best part of today was placing the zip in the pencilcase, almost perfect. More practice before I start on my me made wardrobe.

Do more of what makes you happy.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...