Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays


In my family Birthdays seem to come in 3's. As I look for cards I am always disappointed by the quality and shocked at the price. I am not going to pay £5 for a card with a nice picture and happy birthday written inside. I could do better with a sheet of printer papers and 2 seconds on the internet. So that is the plan for today's crafting.

I need a card for a 7 year old, A 35 Year Old, and a 70 year old. Flowers unicorns and jokes. Luckily I love crafting and have a ton of random paper craft supplies. I can't wait to start digging through the stash dreaming up designs.

Wish me luck its about to get messy.

Dream it, Believe it, Create it!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...