Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Toy Time



For 3 years I have subscribed to Lets Knit magazine. I started buying the magazine because it came with a free toy knit kit. 3 years later I have finished 0 of the 36 knit kits and have a mountain of kits in a laundry bag. After finishing 14 projects (1 blanket, 8 washcloths, and 3 pairs of shortie sock, 1 pair long socks, and 1 pair of mittens) I am going to try and make a dent in my pile of toy knit kits.

The kits are cute bright colours and most importantly quick to knit so I should be able to knit one a week. My problem is finishing them. I started a mermaid toy in July 2016 and a hippo toy in August 2016. The knitting is finished, the toys stuffed they just need sewing together. Maybe I will finally finish them on Stuff it Saturday.

What are your oldest projects?

Happy Crafting 

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...