Pages

Sunday 19 August 2018

Clearing out the stash


When I'm under the weather crafting always makes me feel better, as long as its simple, to much thinking means many, many, many mistakes. Over the years I have collected patterns and yarn choices for quick and easy crafts I can enjoy when I am to ill to do anything that involves thought.

While I have been suffering with a dental abscess I raided the stash for something to take my mind off the pain and got hooked on wash-cloths. With an embarrassing stash of Lilly's sugar and cream, Mary Maxim's Scrub it, and Knit Picks Dishie, getting hooked on wash-cloth knitting was much needed.

I have managed to make 1 a day and have now used 4 balls from my stash, unfortunately there is enough left in my stash to keep me occupied for several months.

Maybe I will design something else to make with my stash of 100% cotton yarn.

Kind words are like honey, Sweet to the soul and Healthy for the body. Proverbs 16:24

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

April #30daychallenge Results.

As with the worlds health situation, April had a rocky start in my crafty life. With no desire to craft for the first 3 weeks my #30daychall...